5 pm EST is treasure hunting time!
Gather at the EM Hall, for another evening of loot, rares, new pets, deathrobes and fun!
As usual, the Royal Treasurehunter will bring level 7 maps (and a few level 6s in case we run out!), and we will travel the length and breadth of the land, digging holes, being ambushed by chest guardians, and dying a lot!
What you need to know:
- This mainly takes place outside the guard zone. Come prepared.
- Gates to the EM hall will open from all the usual places during the hour before we start.
- The treasure hunter will open a gate from the hall to the map location.
- The treasure hunter will dig up the chest.
- A bag (or more) will be placed on the ground. IMPORTANT: Please do not take this bag.
- The treasure hunter will empty the chest into the bag. You can start taking things from the moment the first one hits the bag – but please don’t take the bag. Ok?
- As monsters spawn, you can fight, kill, and loot them. Or tame them. Whatever you want.
- Once the chest is empty, the bag(s) will be taken back to the EM Hall, and secured for anyone to access. So, even if you don’t want to take part in the hunt, feel free to drop by and take anything you want from the bags.
- We then move on to the next map.
- So, you can join in, or drop out, at any point. There will be an open gate at the EM Hall for the duration of the event – i.e. until the treasure hunter drops from exhaustion!