What you need to know:
- The Siege Council is open to all. Anyone may attend.
- If you choose to attend, please note that this is a peaceful, roleplay event.
- Anyone who is not peaceful (i.e. attacking, stealing) will be thrown in the moat.
- Three dips in the moat is a guaranteed ban for the rest of the event.
- Fighting outside the council chambers is perfectly permissible, but keep it outside!
- Town governors are expected to attend or to send a representative, and provide a report.
- Representatives of player-run towns are welcome to give a report.